Hey everyone! I'm brand new to AppSheet (abou...

Hey everyone! I’m brand new to AppSheet (about two days in), and have been searching for some answers regarding audio playback.

1. Is it possible for AppSheet to play an audio file without leaving the app / opening a browser?

2. Is it possible to hear audio and type into a text field simultaneously?

These questions aren’t for sound fx or notifications, but for song-length audio clips. (the format doesn’t matter to me, since I can convert them to whatever file type necessary)

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated, as I haven’t had much luck reading through other audio-relsted posts.

0 4 351
4 REPLIES 4

I’m not sure if this is posted in the right category, sorry lol

You should go to the Support menu item in appsheet.com - The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps.

Search for Audio files and see what is posted there. The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps. appsheet.com

Unfortunately we currently don’t support playing audio files in-app

Ok. Unfortunately, that’s all I needed to know, however AppSheet still looks pretty awesome and I will still tinker around with it for a while. Thanks for the quick reply!

Top Labels in this Space