Hey guys! I am wondering how to filter my dat...

Not applicable

Hey guys! I am wondering how to filter my data based on specific parameters choose by the user. This is for my Human Resources Department so they can filter candidates on their mobiles devices.

Can someone point me in the right direction ? Maybe a sample APP from the App Library.

There area about 12 parameters the HR department uses to filter candidates like, age, gender, specifics abilities, test results, etc. And the actual list of candidates is 500 people (and growing) so we need to automate the process and above all I need it to be able to run on their phonesโ€ฆ so I believe AppSheet is the ideal platform.

0 2 300
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, please see my answer to this question โ€ฆ plus.google.com - Good morningโ€ฆ Someone, Pleaseโ€ฆ, knows a way of get a filter condition basedโ€ฆ Good morningโ€ฆ Someone, Pleaseโ€ฆ, knows a way of get a filter condition basedโ€ฆ plus.google.com

@Sergio_Carlos_Cavazo One way could be this oneโ€ฆ appsheet.com - Custom reports - Reports that users can customize Custom reports - Reports that users can customize appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space