Hey, is it possible to save the url of an arc...

Stan

Hey, is it possible to save the url of an archived pdf to a new row? In this way you could acces your generated pdf’s through appsheet.

0 9 338
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9

Please read this document and see if it can help you to find an answer… help.appsheet.com - Working with PDF files Working with PDF files help.appsheet.com

Stan

@Aleksi_Alkio If a workflow is triggered and an email with a pdf template is send, you van archive to google drive. I would like to save the path to that archived file into a new row in a table. In this way it would be possible to acces the generated pdf’s inside appsheet. Is this possible?

It seems that the file name is not readable because of the format.

I answered too early… we have that option. Please read the last part of this document. help.appsheet.com - Sending Email from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report Sending Email from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report help.appsheet.com

Stan

@Aleksi_Alkio I read it, but the part about the archiving only describes that you can put the path in the body of the email or template. It doesn’t show a way to put the path to the archived file in a new row of a table.

I’m investigating could that be possible.

That is not possible at this moment because the link is only created when the workflow rule runs. This occurs after the record that triggered the workflow rule is saved.

Stan

Okay, thanks either way! Maybe a nice new feature?

I agree

Top Labels in this Space