Hi all.. here is another difficult one .. ...

Hi all…

here is another difficult one …

I have a table for tracking team members assigned to a position on a date. Pretty simple, where you review the data by Date. So you open the date and see all of the position assignments for that day.

Question is…

Can I select all the assignments by date, copy them into the same table (creating a new key) and assign a new date to the selection? All by workflow?

I have not been able to do this on my own yet, not sure if Im missing something.

thanks again …

0 11 327
11 REPLIES 11

No. Creating a new record to completion isn’t really available yet. They seem to be working diligently on it though. @Philip_Garrett_Appsh

Maybe in the sheets, script side…

@David_Hopkins it’s not currently doable.

Yes!

I need this!

I think you’re asking for a way to simply copy an entire Row to a new Row entry, very powerful!

Copy everything, adjust the 1 or 2 things that are different & Save…5 seconds instead of 3 minutes!

Would be great for lots of stuff. Inventory/Ordering Apps could Copy last Order/any Order in 5 seconds. Inspection Apps are usually inspecting the same things over and over.

A Lawn care App needs to Schedule & Invoice the exact same mowing 30-40 times per year.

All Service Apps would Love this!

This might tie in with Recurring Scheduling, also greatly needed.

Lynn
Participant V

@Stephen_Mattison You can use

“Copy Row” action.

@Lynn but that only affects 1 row… I have 15 to 30 depending on the day… that I’d like to simply copy to another day.

Lynn
Participant V

@David_Hopkins

Sorry David i was replying to Steve

he mentioned “an entire row”

@Lynn @David_Hopkins Well, sorry for distracting your OP!

I thought I knew exactly what you were asking but now that I look closer, I think you’re asking for something a little different.

Looks like you want to copy all Rows on a certain Date.

I’ll just watch & learn, lol.

@Lynn

TYTY!

#open

Top Labels in this Space