Hi All How can I show a Tab format for the ...

Hi All

How can I show a Tab format

for the Detail when it is not in Edit Mode? It only shows the Tab when you

Select the Edit Button

0 12 376
12 REPLIES 12

โ€œInclude Show columns in detail viewsโ€ In the UX->Options->Detail View setting does not seem to do the trick. Note that my Show Columns are not Hidden in my Columns under Data

It is not possible! I would like the same feature. So, I created a show column with image type and set an image with a tab format.

@Henry_Scott this thread is getting a little messy, are you still talking about Tabs or are you referring to @Pedro_Paulo_Sant_Ann suggestion? Tabs would definitely be the best answer but as you pointed out they are only available when adding a new record.

As a workaround you could set up a series of views e.g. one for each image or whatever structure/presentation you are trying to achieve and then include all of these in a dashboard view. Each view should have an action to direct user to the view you want them to see after selection. It works quite well when viewed on a mobile device. That said is no match for tabs as illustrated in screenshot of well known broadcasters tv guide where each day is effectively a tab.

Love it if +AppSheet could advise if they have any plans to introduce this anytime soon. Itโ€™s also used by most banks now so that the tabs are used for each account e.g. current, savings, ISA, etc. Itโ€™s a great way to navigate without needing to return the user to a menu each time.

Apologies if this has muddied the waters further but not sure what last question related to.

@StudentHomes_Plymout i have not responded further @Pedro_Paulo_Sant_Ann did. I am ok with the info I recieved

Okay, thanks @Henry_Scott

@Pedro_Paulo_Sant_Ann

Hi, do you have a screen shot of how that looks please.

@Lynn this is my wayโ€ฆ

Please up vote for this feature.

@Pedro_Paulo_Sant_Ann how do you navigate from the Show Image to diffrent areas in the same form?

Could definitely do with this feature - now commonplace on a number of apps (e.g. online banking, cinema listings and the like). Please up vote for this feature.

@Henry_Scott are you asking about registers?

Hi @Henry_Scott, Hi @Pedro_Paulo_Sant_Ann, Based on my understanding of your requirement, you may wish to take a look at following post.

The tabs facility while viewing record is under feature request. Hope this is what you are looking for.

plus.google.com - Page Style - Use of Tabs to select data being viewed (not adding new record) โ€ฆ Page Style - Use of Tabs to select data being viewed (not adding new record) โ€ฆ plus.google.com

Top Labels in this Space