hi all I am developing an app that will have...

hi all

I am developing an app that will have 4 to 8 users, but which I’ll have to replicate for each client. I hope to have 20 or more copies of this app for individual users. What is the best method to deploy and what plan works the best?

The app is in premium level. Thanks for the help.

0 3 294
3 REPLIES 3

@Gerald_Kariuki, do you expect there will be changes in the app for each client, or do you think the only difference is in the data?

If the latter, then you can just build one app and differentiate the data using security filters. That will make it easier for you to manage the apps.

Either way, the subscription plan would the Premium plan as you have indicated. It does not matter whether you use one app or many — the cost is the same and is based on the number of users in the account.

@praveen

Thanks for your reply. each client will be able to change or add users as they need so users lists will dynamic. I also use the xy function which requires different images for each client.

each client will also use independent gsheets that they need to host themselves. other than that the app is the same for all clients. I’d love to have a single app copy for all but I don’t know how. hope there’s a way.er than that the app is the same for all.

These are all good reasons to have separate apps. I think your only option for now is to make a copy for each.

Internally, we’re just starting a design effort to have some kind of app modules that can be shared across multiple apps. Don’t hold your breath waiting for it (it is still early stage), but your scenario is one of the motivating usage patterns. @Harry , @tony

Top Labels in this Space