Hi all, I am just wondering how to display a...

Hi all,

I am just wondering how to display aggregate of more than one column in a view? And also how to display the current month data only

0 7 317
7 REPLIES 7

Sounds like you need to create a โ€œvirtualโ€ column or two in your table, and use a SELECT statements in the app formula to filter by date range and then Count or Sum the list it returns.

Check appsheet.com/support and search for SELECT statement to see some examples Customer Support - AppSheet appsheet.com

Can you elaborate more on โ€œaggregate of more than one column in a viewโ€? Itโ€™s not clear to me what you mean.

To display only the data of the current month, consider using a slice (in the Data / Slice tab in the workbench) that limits the data set as desired. See help.appsheet.com - Slices: The Essentials Slices: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

+Steve Coile +Steve Coile

hi there here is a screen short what I meant

+Steve Coile thx a lot for trying

I collect the sales daily and I need to show the total month to date

@Jean_Marc_Permal Ah, I see what you want with the aggregates. I do not know of a way to do what you want easily. I can imagine ways to approximate it, but it wouldnโ€™t be easy.

You might want to explore the Dashboard view type, especially its interactive mode. It may allow you to accomplish your goal, but I donโ€™t have enough experience with it to say for sure.

Top Labels in this Space