Hi all I am looking at filtering map pins, de...

Hi all I am looking at filtering map pins, dependant on an inline view. Is this possible?

0 13 368
13 REPLIES 13

Hopefully through โ€œgroup byโ€ I can filter the map data down

@Ian_Townson I think Iโ€™m a little lost, what exactly are you trying to do, where are you trying to show the map?

Ok. Thank you. I will attempt it tomorrow.

You can also use an action button with the deep link LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW. If you create a slice for that link, it will show only those pins that belongs to that driver.

Thanks @Aleksi_Alkio I will give that a go

Actuallyโ€ฆ you donโ€™t need

slice at all. You can write the filter directly into that deeplink.

I was looking at the delivery tracking sample app.

If I have 10 drivers with each having 20 customers. I want to be able to click on a driver and the map would only show the pins for his delivery run

That would be a great interactive dashboard

Because a straight map view would be stripped down so that each driver would only see their stops anyway

So are we thinking this is possible? When I say โ€œweโ€, I mean โ€œyouโ€ ha ha

@Ian_Townson for sure, it just depends exactly where your want the viewโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not sure if you can yeah a map view to be inline? @Aleksi_Alkio

@Grant_Stead any chance of some instructions for the dashboard map. I cant get it in my head how this would work.

@Ian_Townson simply have a table/deck view of your driverโ€™s, then another view of your mapโ€ฆ Each view has the entire data setโ€ฆ

Then you create a dashboard, interactive on, and add both those viewsโ€ฆ When you click on a driver it should change the map view

Top Labels in this Space