Hi all I have a view based on a slice with t...

Hi all

I have a view based on a slice with the option “updates” for the recordset. In the view there are two text fields which contains both a number.

The first one is equal to 8422059790 and all is OK The second one is equal to 37674060 and in this case the view presents it as a number with the “+” on the right …

The same view with a slice with the option “read-only” didn’t present the issue (of course)

Anyone did found the same issue?

Bye

Andrea

0 11 394
11 REPLIES 11

Would you please take a printscreen from that situation, thanks.

Yes sure. Here it is!

You’re welcome

@Andrea_Saccavini isn’t that + sign takes to the detail view of that number when you click on that + button?

No, if you.click on it, it increases the content of the field bu 1 as if it is defined as number … but it is a text! You.click you.click

May I ask what is the app name if I check it quickly?

The app’s name is AScode. It needs an autenticated user …

You have created an action button and it’s attached to this column. That’s why it shows the Plus icon. It has nothing to do with the column type.

The expression behind of that action is SUBSTITUTE(text(Number([NuovoBidone])+1),".","").

Damn … you are right!!! I did that action for another view and probably I had cloned that view to create this one.

Thanks for your support! At this point … AppSheet is bug free

Ok, solved! Added CONTEXT(“View”) condition to the action! Thank you again for the support!

Top Labels in this Space