Hi all, I have been searching how to do this...

Hi all,

I have been searching how to do this, but so far not successful.

I wish to change the column view order in a ‘detail view’ that is showing ‘related values’. I can basically control only how many entries are in this deck-like view (from the detailed view), and nothing else, since I can’t find how/where it is controlled from. Any ideas?

0 10 383
10 REPLIES 10

if you want to change the related view column order or look you need to go to the inline view for that object in the UX editor. There you can select whether you want a table view, deck view… and which columns to display

That only seems to works on the upper part of the view : there is nothing available for the referenced view below.

Maybe post a photo to show?

have you gone to the inline view for the Samples_GS table? and done the modifications there?

The associated rows for 1 and 2, have much more meaningful data, but I can’t find a way to display that.

Ah! Great - It is under the hidden system views. I would never have looked in that, but it makes sense now you point it out.

Thanks!

ok step by step then. 1) Go to UX Editor 2) If system views are hidden, click on unhide (if already done ignore step) 3) Go to the “Samples_GS” table section 4) Open the one that says “Samples_GS_Inline” 5) Change the view to reflect what you’re after. Hope that helps…

great you found it!

Thanks again!

Top Labels in this Space