Hi all, I installed two apps on my mobile ph...

Hi all,

I installed two apps on my mobile phone. I wanted to open the two apps at the same time so that I can switch between them. Strangely it is not possible now: when I open a 2nd app, the previous one is close. Note that until the end of last year, I can open the two apps at the same time. Is this a bug or a feature? Any solution?

0 6 350
6 REPLIES 6

If you open the app from your mobile deviceโ€™s browser, you are able to open more than one app at the same time.

@Aleksi_Alkio yes that works but I used to be able to open 2 apps at the same time before and it worked perfectly. Is there any changes in AppSheet recently?

Are these Whitelabel apps?

These two apps are created from AppSheets (Not Deployed version)

This sounds so weird because it should not work like thatโ€ฆ either with Android or iOS. Do you have any other details that could help us to identify the behavior?

I created two apps to collect data and store them in separate google sheets. The individual launch icons are installed on my Android phone for the two apps. I could run both apps at the same time. Recently I copied one of the apps to use a different google sheet.

I installed it and now I cannot open 2 apps at the same time. Note that I use Not Deployed version.

Top Labels in this Space