Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to...

Hi All,

I was wondering if it is possible to AUTO-FOLDER all images that are captured through the app in my google drive and for it to autoname it as a certain row in that input. EG>

My technician closes a job attached 4 photos and the job title is 3LTV-29-66-SSS-024.This job covers 1 row in my spreadsheet. Is it possible for Appsheet to create a folder PER ROW and name it a certain ROW/COLUMN in this case job title which is colum AA and automatically put all photos into this folder and name it whatever it says in AA in that row?

at the moment i have to individually copy PHOTO number and search it in google and manually folder it.

0 7 353
7 REPLIES 7

Possible with scripting.

@Kaan_Tanrikulu

How many photos do you need per row?

I have 30 photo columns in my JobLog, with ISNOTBLANK () Show_If formula to only show the next available photo, works great.

Each JobLog row then becomes the โ€œfolderโ€ for my photos.

Richer photos control would be nice.

You should be able to save even each photo into itโ€™s own folder. You can write the folder name with a formula. If you open the column definition, there is a quite new option โ€œFolderLocationโ€.

@Aleksi_Alkio HI Aleksi, I found the FOLDERLOCATION you mentioned but my question is what would my formula be in that section for it to AUTOCREATE a folder and name it whatver is written in COLUMN A of that row and to put all photos in that row into the folderโ€ฆautomatically

Have you tried just [Column A] or what ever the column header name is

@Aleksi_Alkio WOW i didnt think it was that east. really appreciate your help.Lastly how would i change the location those folders are created in???

You would need to change photo columnโ€™s file names manually.

Top Labels in this Space