Hi All. I wondering if there is a way to iden...

Hi All. I wondering if there is a way to identify changes in Workflow.

We created an app for a client that stores 400 delivery locations. It’s basically just contact information and delivery quantity. Each location will get either 1, 2, or 3 packages delivered. We’ve given the client edit capabilities to the app because sometimes a location will change delivery amounts. Or sometimes the location name will change. Or the client wants to add delivery notes for the driver, etc.

What I am wondering is with the Workflow, is there a way to show what has been specifically changed to a record? Right now I have the Workflow set to trigger all changes. When testing the Workflow, I get the changes to the record, but I’m not sure how to identify what exactly the client has changed so that I can pass just that info onto the driver, such as, “Hey, store 354 now wants to update the delivery quantity from 2 to 3 packages”.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 2 312
2 REPLIES 2

@Terry_Jacob

You can use [_THISROW_BEFORE] and [_THISROW_AFTER] to do this.

See this article help.appsheet.com - Template Variables

Also see topic “Sending Email When a Row is Updated to Have Specific Values” in this article https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-introduction/workflow

Template Variables help.appsheet.com

Great, thanks for the info, Philip! I appreciate your help.

Top Labels in this Space