Hi All, I work at a non-profit university an...

Hi All,

I work at a non-profit university and I am trying to understand how users of appsheet works.

I will be the developer, I may have a total of 8 people using the app, most likely not at the same time.

Do I need to have a user license for all 8 people which includes me or is it one license for one developer user and no cost for anyone who accesses the app?

All users will have to sign into app.

Second Question: For Personal use, if I wanted to create a community app which has news information about the local community are there limits on the number of users that can access the app on their mobile devices?

Sorry if this information is already posted on the website but I could not find it.

Thanks

0 3 298
3 REPLIES 3

Q1) Because you need to use sign in, you need to have at least the Standard plan. It would mean $1/user/month and you need 8 licences. Because you are non profit, you may have the chance to have 50% discount. Please check this infoโ€ฆ solutions.appsheet.com - Get a Discount for Your Organization

Q2) I believe you are looking for Public app and the Publisher ($10/month) is for 100 users/month and Publisher Plus ($20/month) has no limits of users. Get a Discount for Your Organization solutions.appsheet.com

@Aleksi_Alkio Thank you for the information.

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space