Hi all, In my AppSheet App which is based on ...

Hi all, In my AppSheet App which is based on a Google Form, there’s an area where the user can upload images. For example, I have made an Enum called [UltrasoundScan] with values of “Done” and “Not done”. If the User knows that an ultrasound scan has been done, he/she can select “Done” option, and then by means of a Show_If expression, 3 additional fields open up called “Ultrasound Date”, “Ultrasound Summary” and “Ultrasound Image Upload”. If the user only fills the date and summary text fields and opts out of uploading an Ultrasound Image, I would like the detail view of the app to not show an empty space dedicated for the ultrasound image. Normally if the user does not upload a picture, the detail view will skip that part, but since a Show_If expression brings out the Date, Summary, and Image upload fields, the detail view of the App shows these whether the user decides to fill them up or not. Is it possible to not show an empty space in the detail view (after saving the form) if user opts out of uploading an image? Many thanks.

0 2 318
2 REPLIES 2

For others… it will do this if the option UX > Options > Apply show-if constraints universally is ON.

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks! It worked perfectly!

Top Labels in this Space