Hi all - Is there a way to make a pop-up/po...

Hi all -

Is there a way to make a pop-up/pop-over when a selection is made? For example if ‘Yes’ is chosen in a enum column (or a Y/N), a page appears that gives information about the choice that has been chosen (like a definition, for instance). Similar to the ‘about’ button in the menu.

(Hard to believe this hasn’t been asked before but I didn’t find anything in the community when searching ‘pop-up’ or similar)

2 3 1,392
3 REPLIES 3

I’m afraid we don’t have any pop-up for that. Tough you can create your own with the Show/Text field if it’s needed.

hmmm…not sure how to plug that in… I guess I could add another column and do a showif?

I did just find this thread: plus.google.com - Hi everyone, basically I’m developing an event registration app where users c…

but I’m not sure how to get the selection in one form to reference/find the new simple table/detail view you suggest. Hi everyone, basically I’m developing an event registration app where users c… plus.google.com

Tim, the simplest (and probably the most elegant in terms of UI) thing to do is to have show columns to the table, as Aleksi suggested. Then use Show_If to conditionally display them.

Top Labels in this Space