Hi All, Is there a way to selectively hide ce...

Hi All, Is there a way to selectively hide certain column names in the Detail View? The option in the UX -> Display Mode to hide the column names by selecting “No Headings” hides all the column names. If I want to selectively hide a column name, and only display that column’s content instead, is there an expression that I can use in the “Display Name” section of a column? I managed to write an expression to change the “Display name” to another if a certain rule is met, but I was wondering if there is a way to hide the column name altogether. Appreciate your input. Thanks.

0 4 650
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Malaka_Jayawardene, You have mentioned hiding column headings only in detail views?

If so, you may wish to explore the CONTEXT(“View”) function in constructing “Display Name” expressions.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Thanks again for the prompt reply. Could you please explain as to how I could you CONTEXT (“View”) expression? I want to get rid of a specific virtual column’s column name (Lesion details - shown in picture) in the detail view. (see picture) Is it possible?

Hi @Malaka_Jayawardene,

In the Display Name option of the column configuration of column “Lesion Details” , please have the expression something like below

=IF(CONTEXT(“View”)=“ViewName_Detail”," ",“Lesion Details”)

Here “ViewName_Detail” is the name of the detail view of the said table/slice. The expression will show blank name of the column in detail view and “Lesion Details” in other views.

Awesome Suvrutt! It worked! Thank you very much.@Suvrutt_Gurjar

Top Labels in this Space