Hi all, I've got a problem with push notifica...

Hi all, I’ve got a problem with push notifications, have found some topics with the same problem but there are no solutions. A lot of users doesn’t get my push notifications. I checked their phone notification rules - all notifications is allowed. It’s not white labled app. I send notifications manually using Broadcast Notification menu. What can i do to solve the problem?

0 6 562
6 REPLIES 6

@11110 Few questions: Were you able to get the notification your users didn’t? Are your users using iOS, Android or both? Would you mind sharing your app’s name so I could take a look?

@Gil_Littman_AppSheet

Some users and I successfully get notifications - Android. Some users don’t get notifications using both platforms - Android and iOs. Even if they logged in using Google account. App’s name is MAPT (SISTEMAMART) SISTEMAMART-654865.

@11110 Thanks for the details! I’ll look into it and let you know when I have news. Translate

@Gil_Littman_AppSheet

We have the same problem with my customer’s app. Some devices receive the push, and some not. AppSheet app is installed in all users devices. When I check the audit log, it says that workflow is successful but the users do not receive the push. I appreciate provided you can check his app also: App Name: LUR APP System Accound ID: 680638 Thanks.

Was there ever any resolution to these issues? I am beginning to use push notifications and would like to be proactive if there is something I can do now to prevent problems later1

Top Labels in this Space