Hi all, I've run into a road block with my Me...

Hi all, I’ve run into a road block with my Meals app and wondering if someone could help me out.

I’m trying to set the app so a client only see’s the recipe’s of a set calorie value.

I require user sign-in, have a Client table with [Client Email] and [Assigned Calories] columns, plus a Recipe table with [Calories] column, and [Client Ref] column. So if I set [Assigned Calories] to ‘400’ the Client should only see rows in the Recipe table where [Calories] = ‘400’. Clients will be able to see multiple Recipe’s, and each Recipe will be visible to multiple Clients.

Does this make sense? How would I go about doing it? I’ve tried playing around with a few options in the security filter of the Recipe’s table but can’t seem to get it working.

Thanks in advance for any help. Really love this App!

0 3 344
3 REPLIES 3

LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),ClientTable,Client Email,Calories)=[Calories] means that the LOOKUP will read the calory value from the Client table and when it’s the same than the Calories value, it will give you TRUE value and the security filter or slice will show it.

Fantastic, thank you! I had a feeling it would be something simple, just couldn’t get it working. Appreciate your time Aleksi

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space