Hi all, needed some help with an app. Need to...

Hi all, needed some help with an app. Need to get data in a column from another sheet based on whether the value of two columns is the same.

I’m using this in the Valid_if space:

SELECT(Collection[Customer Name], [FSE Phone Number]=[_THISROW].[Phone Number])

However this is making the column itself disappear from the form. Can anyone help me? I’ll share the sheet & the app in replies to comments.

0 5 357
5 REPLIES 5

Hi , so if am correct you just want to automatically load in the name of the Costumer out the collection table.

if this is the case you can add this to the app formula space or initial value slot

(depending if you want to be able to change it

or not)

the formule is now giving you a list so if you need a value you should add any in front of it.

= any (SELECT(Collection[Customer Name], [FSE Phone Number]=[_THISROW].[Phone Number]) )

If you don’t have any other reasons to hide that field… like Visible formula (earlier Show_If) or you haven’t hide that field, your SELECT formula probably doesn’t find any values for the list and that’s why it’s hidden.

@Aleksi_Alkio could you have a look at the app and the relevant google sheets?

I would need to know your account ID number, app name and then the table/column name, thanks.

@Aleksi_Alkio Account ID: 761458 App Name: Task App Copy Table: SP Tracking Column: Customers

What I’m trying to do is, if the phone number entered by the user matches the phone number in the table ‘Collection’, then it should display the relevant Customer Name as per that table in an EnumList. You’ll get clarity when you look at the app.

Top Labels in this Space