Hi All. Thinking of buying a Chromebook. Will...

Hi All. Thinking of buying a Chromebook. Will the Android Appsheet App run on Chromebooks that support Android apps? Would like to run some apps offline.

1 6 676
6 REPLIES 6

All AppSheet apps have a web browser interface that will work on any modern browser, including Chrome on a Chromebook.

+Steve Coile That wasnโ€™t the question. Web access goes without saying. Offline is the critical factor.

Android apps on a Chromebook certainly allow offline use for some apps, but not all Android apps totally play nice on a Chromebook.

Thanks @Julie_Wills . Yes the issue is offline through the android app running on the Chromebook. Web browser access is well understood and used dailyโ€ฆ Just wanted to know from the admins if there are any limitations for the actual Appsheet Android app running on Chromebook.

It works; I just installed AppSheet on my Chromebook from Play Store, and then tested one of my apps in offline mode; turned Wi-Fi off, and the app was successfully loaded as expected; added and updated a few rows, and turned Wi-Fi back on, and synced without any issues.

Fantastic! Much appreciated @RezaRaoofi!

Top Labels in this Space