Hi. Am new to app sheet and am trying to do ...

Hi. Am new to app sheet and am trying to

do a

office stationaries/furniture/other material REQUISITION APP. So ,any help on the following will be highly appreciated:

1.My appsheet

requires sign in using the google (gmail) 2.I have a inventory of all stationaries/furniture/electronics (in google sheet) which are there in office normally.

3.My users should be able select every item thay want (from a list of over 50 items) and specify the quantity.

So i I want to capture the email address of the user (who have submitted a request) in the google sheet. How to capture the email address?

Thanks.

0 6 394
6 REPLIES 6

#1 - Security > Require Sign-In > Require user sign-in > ON and choose the correct provider #2& #3 - Create an additional โ€œStationariesโ€ table with all of your items. You can then call them with the Stationaries[Item] formula (add that formula into the Valid_If).

You can capture the email address with the expression USEREMAIL().

Thanks @Aleksi_Alkio I could capture the email address.

@Aleksi_Alkio Another doubt. I have in my sheet column named StoreApproval and StoreApprovalDate . 1. I want to record the datetime

as and when there is anything updated on the StoreApproval column. I tried using changeTimestamp to record datetime of approval, but would not record.

Are you sayingโ€ฆ when ever you change the StoreApproval value, the ChangeTimestamp field is not updated?

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes Aleksi. Translate

What is the app name and account ID if itโ€™s okay for you to open your app?

Top Labels in this Space