Hi Appsheet, A Question about workflow: Fir...

Hi Appsheet,

A Question about workflow:

First: I’ve made an action that when you clic on the inline displayed button ‘print’ the value of [Knop Print Fiche] will be added by +1

Now I want to connect a workflow rule that when only this one column [Knop Print Fiche] is updated the action of the workflow is triggered.

I guess that I need to make a condition rule.

What could be a good expression?

Thx a lot, Bram

0 10 401
10 REPLIES 10

You can use…

AND(ISNOTBLANK([KPF]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[KPF]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[KPF])

Thanks Aleksi… I’ll try that out!

You’re welcome

Hi Aleksi, Seems that I’m still doing something wrong… the workflow is not triggered … nevertheless the action to add +1 in the column [Knop Print Fiche] is working fine. You have an idea? thx a lot … Bram

Would you please copy & paste the condition rule

AND(ISNOTBLANK([Knop Print Fiche]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Knop Print Fiche]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[Knop Print Fiche])

Okay… the syntax is correct. Have you checked what the Audit history says?

The Audit history is a very nice tool! Just exploring … On the workflow rule it says it was succesfull, nevertheless I don’t get the pdf in my folder. strange…

Properties:

{

“AppTemplateName”: “CarnetdeRoute2018-253603”,

“AppId”: “8c2adba5-2f6d-4c0c-af6b-6d5bc3afa665”,

“AppTemplateVersion”: “1.003284”,

“RuleName”: “Print Fiche”,

“EventType”: “Change”,

“TableName”: “List Personnes”,

“RuleTableName”: “List Personnes”,

“OperationUpdateMode”: “UPDATES_ONLY”,

“EventMatch”: “Workflow event successfully matched”,

“Condition”: “=AND(ISNOTBLANK([Knop Print Fiche]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Knop Print Fiche]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[Knop Print Fiche])”,

“MatchesCondition”: “True”,

“ActionResults”: “Created 1 ActionResults”,

“Action Name”: “Print Fiche”,

“MimeType”: “application/pdf”,

“Payload”: “<meta content=” …

“PageOrientation”: “Portrait”,

“PageSize”: “A4”,

“Operation”: “Change workflow rule”,

“Performance”: “{“Version”:1,“Time”:“00:00:00”,“PerformanceTimingRoot”:{“Mid”:154,“Params”:{“ParamList”:[{“Pid”:13,“Value”:“List Personnes”}]},“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:00”},“Children”:[{“Mid”:30,“Params”:{“ParamList”:[{“Pid”:12,“Value”:“Absent”},{“Pid”:11,“Value”:“e40b84f9-9466-4bcd-aab6-391cda2095e6 8c2adba5-2f6d-4c0c-af6b-6d5bc3afa665”}]},“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:00.1499086”}}]},“IsEmpty”:false}”,

“Result”: “Success” }

Aleksi … the workflow is working fine! The google drive was not updating correctly …

Thx a lot … trying to get used to workflow and reports here! Nice … Thx for the support… Bram

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space