Hi Appsheet Community ! Happy new year to eve...

Hi Appsheet Community ! Happy new year to everybody !!

My app displays several users on a map. I have a global map view with all the users. Each user have 24 boolean parameters. I would like to use kind of filters, choosing one of the 24 parameter and display on the map only the users with the value โ€œtrueโ€ for the selected parameter.

For now, I used slices to filter my data and created a map view for each parameter. It works but it is not an easy way to navigate in the app because I need to create one view per slice !! I decided to create a dashboard view with all the map as entries for the dashboard. I think that it is a good way BUT I have a problem : when I load the dashboard view, only the first 6 โ€œmini-mapsโ€ are loading, the other stay greyโ€ฆ the link are working well, but the โ€œthumbnailโ€ stays greyโ€ฆ and then, if I navigate too much between the views, it starts bugging and no map loads anymore !

So : - is there a way to force all the maps to load ? - does anybody have an idea to do such filters in the map ??

Thank you very much for your help !!

Bertrand

0 2 310
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

tony1
Participant V

@Bertrand_MUNIER Take a look at this example: appsheet.com - Slice based on user input - Allow the user to filter a view based on a form

I think it does what youโ€™re looking for, albeit with a chart instead of a map. Slice based on user input - Allow the user to filter a view based on a form appsheet.com

@tony Thank you !! Good idea !!

Top Labels in this Space