Hi Appsheet community I have 2 questions. ...

Hi Appsheet community

I have 2 questions.

1. I’m I right saying that making graphs is still slightly limited? Im having trouble to customize graphs easy compared to excel, though the Drill deeper is a really cool feature. I’ve seen a few of the sample apps like “Sales Report”, but it still seems quite basic. Any know a good guide or sample app with more complex graphs views?

2. I’ve made the app over a production planning sheet (29 odd columns + virtual) So naturally many different options exists, see one example attached. I’m quite often ask to make a just slight different graph view, since the requirement varies from sales, production and management. Is it possible to make a “graph query” view/Form.

e.g. Group aggregate=

//Drop down box Chart columns=

//Drop down box

//Drop down box

//Drop down box

//Generate view

If a person requires a view outside the standard they are able to generate it themselves, and I would not have to build 50 different views which will also clog op the app.

Thanks for your time

Best Regards

Bjorn Houlberg

0 2 349
2 REPLIES 2

tony1

@Bjoern_Houlberg Here are some example apps that use charts: appsheet.com - Customer Support - AppSheet

For your second question, take a look at this example: https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=91266...

It shows how to make a graph that is controlled by a form. We hope to add this as a first-class feature of AppSheet in the future, but right now you should be able to use that as a starting point.

Customer Support - AppSheet appsheet.com

@tony Thanks for the fast reply It look really interesting. Ill have a go at it.

Top Labels in this Space