Hi appsheet Community! I'm from Puerto Rico a...

Jonathan
Participant I

Hi appsheet Community! I’m from Puerto Rico and I got a question. I’m testing the schedule report and for some reason It doesn’t create a PDF of all my record. I have the option create a report for each row. Is this problem is because I’m still a free user and the system select randomly some record to display? I will upgrade soon my subscription but I’m making sure it works correctly. I’m doing an inspection app and that’s the most important part of the app.

0 8 367
8 REPLIES 8

@Jonathan

Can you describe the problem in more detail?

Is it displaying some rows but not others?

Does the table have a Security Filter? The Report runs under the identity of the app creator.

Jonathan
Participant I

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh Ok I will try to explain … I have a table with 10 inspection. I use a slicer to display only the inspections I want by date (5 inspections) then I use my slicer on my schedule report in order to generate a PDF of the 5 inspections I want. I press the run button to test the schedule report and when I check my onedrive I’m only gettin 3 of the 5 inspections displaying on the slicer. I have tested several times and im getting different inspections records. I haven’t touched the security filters if I have to change something please let me know. The app is finished the project manager loves it but Im worried about this problem. Note: I’m still a free user

Jonathan
Participant I

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh Tommorow I will try to post a video or some pictures here of this problem

@Jonathan

Please provide: 1. Your account id 2. The app name 3. The report name 4. The exact steps to reproduce the problem. 5. Tell me which rows you expect to see and which rows you actually see.

Jonathan
Participant I

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh

1. 730115 2.

FOG 18-0407 3. Slice name - Slice by Date FSE

Schedule Report - FSE Inspection Report

Daily 4. On my slicer I see the 10 rows I want the I go to Report tab a press run on FSE Inspection Report Daily. I wait like 5 min and then go to my drive to see if the 10 reports are generated and like 7 or 5 only were made making multiple test. 5. The row appearing on my slicer

Jonathan
Participant I

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh This is one of the results. The number inside the parenthese has a secuencial value 1 to 9 and as you can see it select randomly the reports

@Jonathan

Can you clarify which report you want me to look at?

You mentioned report “FSE Inspection Report DAILY” in your answer to question 3. That report reads table “FSE” and it specifies “For Entire Table”. As a result, it will create a single report each time it is scheduled to run.

You have a second report called “MRSE Inspection Report DAILY” that reads slice “Slice by Date MRSE” and specifies “ForEachRowInTable”. As a result, it will create a single report for each row in slice “Slice by Date MRSE” each time it is scheduled to run.

You mentioned report “FSE Inspection Report DAILY” in your answer to question 3, but it seems like the second report is closer to what you described in your answers to questions 4 and 5.

Again, can you clarify which report you want me to look at?

Jonathan
Participant I

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh I’m sorry I working on report “FSE Inspection Report Daily” you can look the Report “MRSE Inspection Report Daily” that is supposed to create a single report for each row that display on “Slice by Date MRSE” (11 reports)

but when I check my

onedrive It only shows like 5 or 4 not 11. Also I read the system has a limitation when you set a large number of row and want to

create a report for each row It wont complete the task.

Top Labels in this Space