hi.. AppSheet is great, I never made Apps be...

hi…

AppSheet is great, I never made Apps before, and know nothing about coding, but with AppSheet, I already publish an App on Google Play…

and i like to have a paid version, and a free version of my app for user to download. and the paid version works great, beautifully.

but i find out there’s no way i can put ad (admob, revmob…etc) to my free version app(which cost me premium

access monthly) it would be great if i can earn some money to balance my month fee via ads…

others like APPSZERO, APPYPIE (they are not as good as APPsheet, IMHO), But they seems manage this monetize function quite well

http://www.appszero.com/

https://www.appypie.com/faqs/how-to-monetize-your-android-app

please consider monetize built in near future? I love Appsheet, I got so many ideas, and i don’t want to switch to other platform (already doing well in Appsheet)

thanks

1 4 2,086
4 REPLIES 4

Harry2

@Jaguar_Lariat Thank you for your feedback. Currently, our focus is on developing features that would allow app builders to express and build richer business logic in their apps. However, we will take into consideration app monetization for future development.

Hello guys on AppSheet’s,

Is there some news about this topic? Thank you.

Hi @Simeona, welcome. AppSheet is still concentrated on supporting mostly internal, business scenarios that don’t usually justify public facing monetization. We’re always listening for ways to expand though, so if you have specific ideas/requests, we’re interested to learn more.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your reply. I’d like to suggest some plugin that make possible to connect a Ad Platform. Even if it cannot be a native feature, I think that it could open more possibilities to developers make new revenues income.

Anyway I’m a huge fan of AppSheet. Is a really great job that you guys do out there. Thank you!

Best regards,

Jorge

2X_c_c5a9d678a66e5c729471c7384b9fffdb05a63e65.png

Top Labels in this Space