Hi Appsheet team, I have a question in Prici...

Hi Appsheet team,

I have a question in Pricing Plan. I have a 5 users license in Premium Plan. And I have deployed 2 different app with 5 different users. Why is Appsheet counted the total number of users as 10 when the user is logging in the different app ?

0 7 346
7 REPLIES 7

@Testing_Appsheet So you have 5 licences and 10 users in total (5 different users for each one of your app)? If thatโ€™s the case, itโ€™s normal that you will be charged for 10 licences. Below page might be useful: appsheethelp.zendesk.com - Pricing, billing, and subscription plans Pricing, billing, and subscription plans appsheethelp.zendesk.com

@Levent_KULACOGLU If they are the same 5 users? You will only be charged for 5 right?

According to what help page says, yes you are correct @Daniel_Armstrong. However, it also depends, on how many devices that your users are using these apps. To the best of my knowledge, I know that there is a limit for that also. I mean you can have 1 licence but you are not allowed to use that licence with 10 different devices. And if you exceed that limit, although itโ€™s the same user, the exceeding limit is countified as a licence. It could be a good idea to send an email to sales@appsheet.com rather than posting it here, as it might be lost in billion of messages.

@Levent_KULACOGLU I was worried, thanks for the info.

Best,

Dan

@Daniel_Armstrong

Hi Daniel,

If you have a per user Premium plan and 5 premium licenses, you will only be charged for 5 for as many apps as you give them access to โ€ฆ based on their email addresses.

If your users access your apps with the same email address you should have no problem.

What plan are you on?

@Mary_Jane_Pender

Great, I am going to be on the premium plan. For most of my apps. I am going to have a separate pro account.

@Levent_KULACOGLU thanks for your advice.

Top Labels in this Space