Hi. Can I customise my App Launcher with Comp...

(PDM Business Support) #1

Hi. Can I customise my App Launcher with Company Logo, Intro Text etc…?

(Reza Raoofi) #2

Could you elaborate where you need company logo? Have you tried UX > Brand > App logo? Or perhaps just simply using about page as Starting page: UX > Options > Start with About

(PDM Business Support) #3

I have an App Launcher created with links to a couple of apps created. I was hoping to create a view above that by Department. When the user clicks on app launcher I want to direct them to a home screen with a gallery view of each department and when they click on the department images it would list each of the relevant apps for that department.

(Reza Raoofi) #4

Then perhaps you could combine that Gallery view (for departments) with a secondary Deck view that would display a filtered list of apps in each selected department. For second filtered view you could use LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW()

(PDM Business Support) #5

I have created my Departments view so for e.g. how do I return to 2 Inventory Apps when the user clicks Inventory. Apologies but I can’t seem to make the connection. How do I use the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() correctly?

(Reza Raoofi) #6

You can create an action that does this: App: go to another view within this app, then use LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() in it.

Then in the Gallery view go to Even Actions and for Row Selected

choose the above action:

(PDM Business Support) #7

Thank you Reza

(Reza Raoofi) #8

You’re welcome!