Hi community, I have a table to check in vol...

Hi community,

I have a table to check in volunteers. Then I have a slice so I only see lines that have checked in on the curent week only.

WEEKNUM([DATE])=WEEKNUM(TODAY())

I have volunteers that check in multiple times during the week on diferent days.

What expresion can I use so I only see a volunteers oldest check in of the week on this slice and not all the times he has checked in?

Thanks for the help.

0 5 341
5 REPLIES 5

You could use MINROW expression for finding that date and then use that key value for your slice. You should also use the year as one condition.

Thank you @Aleksi_Alkio but I cant seem to get it working, the expression ive been trying is this:

AND(WEEKNUM([DATE])=WEEKNUM(TODAY()),[_ROWNUMBER]=MINROW(BA Check In,"_ROWNUMBER",[_THISROW].[BA #]=[BA #]))

BA # is the Volunteer Number

I only get FALSE on all Lines

Create first the MINROW as a virtual column to your โ€œBA Check Inโ€ table. Is the rownumber as a key?

@Aleksi_Alkio I think

I got it working as I want it to, here is the expresion I used:

[_ROWNUMBER]=MIN(SELECT(BA Check In[_ROWNUMBER],AND([_THISROW].[BA #]=[BA #],WEEKNUM([DATE])=WEEKNUM(TODAY()))))

Although, I think this expression is too heavy, do you agree??

MINROW would do the exactly the same and itโ€™s little bit better to create it directly with the virtual column. Then the slice would not need to calculate the condition. And you should probably add the year as wellโ€ฆ like AND(โ€ฆ,YEAR([Date])=YEAR(TODAY())

Top Labels in this Space