Hi, don't know if i configure something wrong...

Arnaud_B
Participant V

Hi, don’t know if i configure something wrong but when start Daily Report, i’ve receive a lot of mail with all lines ? Possible to have juste what change in one files ?

0 13 341
13 REPLIES 13

tony1
Participant V

@Arnaud_B You’ll have to be more specific. But I’d recommend looking at your row filter condition in your report.

https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-sending-email/email-scheduled-event-templates-with-for-r...

Arnaud_B
Participant V

I make inventory and all week i want to receive one email with all thing that i must order. I have a slice view for this.

tony1
Participant V

From the article I linked to above:

<<Start:FILTER(“yourSliceName”, true)>>

Arnaud_B
Participant V

That’s i’ve done but nothing append, no email isabelle coming …

Arnaud_B
Participant V

@tony Hi, ii is OK this Morning. That’s not easy to understand with my poor english talking, but now it’s OK. Very THX to you @tony

Arnaud_B
Participant V

I don’t understand the Condition. With this configuration i receive many mail.

tony1
Participant V

@Arnaud_B Your report is going to send an email for every row in “New Slice”. Please look at your slice definition and make sure that it contains the rows that you expect.

Arnaud_B
Participant V

Yes it is ok. But the problem is i receive one mail per row and i want one mail with all rows.

tony1
Participant V

@Arnaud_B Thanks, now I understand. Please take a look at this article: help.appsheet.com - Email Scheduled Event Templates without “For Rows …”

You’ll need to select “only send once” in the report configuration and then write a template that uses a start expression. Email Scheduled Event Templates without “For Rows …” help.appsheet.com

Arnaud_B
Participant V

Thx i’ll try tomorrow

Arnaud_B
Participant V

@tony Sorry but i can’t find the ONLY SEND ONCE option …

tony1
Participant V

@Arnaud_B It’s a value in the dropdown for “For rows in this table”.

Arnaud_B
Participant V

Thx, i’ve selected it and try a start expression but nothing append … it is very difficult to configure it… whats the expression for selecting my slice ??

Top Labels in this Space