Hi everyone 1. i´m having problems with gra...

Hi everyone

1. i´m having problems with

graphic bars (blue rectangle) whit i click on the or toch them it leads me to a blank page and i want it to lead to the data is showing on the graphic. i have this problem wit another to graphics. 2. Is there a way to hide

the data on the graphic in the red rectangle? i just want to show some of the data not all of the fiels that appears on it. Thank you.

0 5 314
5 REPLIES 5

tony1

@Sebastian_Avila Can you give me the name of your app? I can take a look at the first problem.

For 2, you can just make a slice of your data that filters that aspect out.

Yeah sure, the app´s name is CONTROL DE OBRAS-GMX anything else you need?

tony1

@Sebastian_Avila You’ve had the misfortune of hitting a bug due to your column being named CONSTRUCTOR. This is a bug on our end that @Adam_Stone_AppSheet is working towards fixing. In the mean time, the workaround is to change the name of the column to something else (e.g. CONSTRUCTOR2). You could make the display name of the column be “CONSTRUCTOR” so it would appear as-is in your app.

@tony Thank you, i changed the name of the column and it´s working well right now. For the second issue i´ve created a slice to filter the data on a column to only show row tht contains certain work but isn´t working. can you tell me what is wrong with my sintaxis?

tony1

@Sebastian_Avila You can combine multiple conditions using AND and OR:

AND([Column1] = “Value one”, [Column2] = “value two”)

OR([Column1] = “Value one”, [Column2] = “value two”)

AND will return true only when both conditions are true. OR will return true when either condition is true.

help.appsheet.com - Yes/No Expressions Yes/No Expressions help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space