Hi Everyone, I am creating an application f...

Hi Everyone,

I am creating an application for inspections completed by a service engineer at customer sites. I have the form to complete a full inspection created. However, depending on the inspection, there could be more than one inspection needed for one customer site. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to create functionality to โ€œadd another insepctionโ€ with the same Unique ID as the first inspection? For example, if a service engineer has two instruments to inspect, they would first do an inspection for instrument 1. Next, they would need to do a second inspection for instrument 2. In the back end, I need those two instruments to be related to one Unique ID. Happy to hear any suggestions! Thanks!

0 2 305
2 REPLIES 2

Maybe you could create an additional related inspection table. Then you could have as many inspection as you need for that one instrument. You can read more about it from this articleโ€ฆ help.appsheet.com - References Between Tables References Between Tables help.appsheet.com

Agreed, I would make an Instruments table and separate Inspections table, with Inspections including a Ref column referencing Instruments table. Then multiple inspections can reference the same instrument.

Top Labels in this Space