Hi everyone! I am trying to integrate readin...

Hi everyone!

I am trying to integrate reading receipt for emails, it is for CRM app. Someone has worked with something similiar?

Thanks in advance.

0 11 580
11 REPLIES 11

Are you want to do it via them accepting a read receipt or loading and image?

Hi @Simon_Robinson, via Read Receipt

@Roberto_Juarez Hi Roberto, happy to help! Please check your email, you should have just received an email from me.

One way could be for example an IFTTT receipt where you can save the email data to a spreadsheet and then read it with the app.

Similar to @Aleksi_Alkio but you might be able to get Zapier to read incoming emails via a rule and then update the spreadsheet

Thanks @Aleksi_Alkio and @Simon_Robinson both are good solutions. Iโ€™ll try every one. One more question, what happened if those emails are sent from the workflow rule? Could be the same feature possible?

I believe it doesnโ€™t matter from where those emails are coming from. Email is just an email.

@Aleksi_Alkio, I meant

I would want to have the โ€œRead Receiptโ€ for the email sent from workflow.

I want to save that โ€œRead Receiptโ€. I asked that because I thought when an email is sent from workflow the origin is "noreply@appsheet.com". I hope to be clear with my explanation.

Hi @Roberto_Juarez, we currently use a MailChimp/Mandrill email service to send emails.

Very soon (this month), we will offer the ability for you to use your own email integration instead of ours. So that way, you can control your read receipts, sender address, and a number of other things (eg: see open rates, click rates, etc). This will be part of the corporate integrations package though, so more expensive.

@praveen thanks for your answer, that feature is so nice!

I have been sending a lot of emails to sales@appsheet.com asking about Business Plan for Partners, but I donโ€™t have response yet

@Roberto_Juarez, will get you a response asap

Top Labels in this Space