Hi everyone, I’m new to AppSheet, so i’m hav...

Hi everyone,

I’m new to AppSheet, so i’m having truble with, probably, a simple thing. But here it is:

I wish to develop

an App where it’s possible to make a checklist for my companies products quality. We have 4 different groupes of products and each groupe has it’s own particularities (set of characteristics that should be approved to guarantee the quality).

What should I do to create an App where the first thing to do is: enter the product batch (unique) and the groupe which the products belong. After this, depending on the groupe chosen, the set of questions corresponding will appears? Detail: Each groupe has it’s own datasheet.

Sorry if it’s a dumb question, and thank you all in advance!!

0 4 422
4 REPLIES 4

Lynn
Participant V

Hi @Luiz_Felipe_Penna_Va Check out these articles on App design. PS There are no dumb questions. Everybody has to start somewhere. help.appsheet.com - APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center help.appsheet.com

I can help you, contact me at jflopezv@gmail.com. I develop in appsheet in spanish

Saludos Fernando Lopez, soy nuevo en AppSheet, y quede impresionado cuando encontre contenido de ayuda en Español en FaceBook, tengo una duda se puede generar un Reporte de Control cuando hay una Relacion de Tablas de 1 a 3 tablas como Ejemplo : table : Destino Padre ... table hijo Cash, CC, Tk_bimini, tk_Freeport  Nota : Soy un Cubano Fidel Silva, email : (PII Removed by Staff)  , que me recomienda hermano... gracias de todas formas .. un abrazo a Bolivia .. te puse un ScreenShot abajo : 

Resumen.PNG

Please start a new topic for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space