Hi everyone, I started to create multiple a...

Hi everyone,

I started to create multiple apps for my company. The objective is the automatization of all the production process. I started with google sheets but I begin to have more users and a lot of connections between the tables.

Therefore, I want to start using a DB more appropriate. For now I am using MySQL for my website but I do not kow if I am going to use it for Appsheet.

I have 2 questions:

1 - What would you recommend for the migration? (I have red all the info on the Appsheet support already for technical stuff) 2 - Which DB would you recomend?

Thanks a lot!

0 3 300
3 REPLIES 3

I would probably choose Google Cloud and MySQL because then you could have the chance to write scripts as well.

@Aleksi_Alkio Nice!! I did not know that! I searched a bit about the Scripts on Google Cloud MySQL, basically if I understand well, you would use scripts to analyse the data with google seet after? Or it is possible to run scripts with trigers in order to change the data in the DB (for ex a triger onEdit that would update a large number of rows in another table)

@Aleksi_Alkio I made another post with more details about that

Top Labels in this Space