Hi everyone, i want to know if there´s a way ...

Hi everyone, i want to know if there´s a way to auto filled a form in my app.

The thing is that i have two almost identical forms and a button to indicate if its the same person for both fields.

So, there´s a way to copy the data from the first form to the second? i want my users to save time.

Thabk you for your time.

0 4 286
4 REPLIES 4

Harry2

@Sebastian_Avila Hi Sebastian, I suggest using the copy row action. This action will make a copy of the current row by opening a new form with all the form fields pre-populated with values from the current row.

this is posible if the fields are in two different sheets?

Harry2

@Sebastian_Avila The copy row action only copies rows into the same sheet, so if the forms come from 2 different sheets, the action won’t work. Instead, you will need to use a LINKTOFORM deep link in order to open a new form with default values. This sample app will demonstrate how to do this:

appsheet.com - Linktoform Example - This app shows how to link to a form and fill in default values Linktoform Example - This app shows how to link to a form and fill in default values appsheet.com

Harry2

@Sebastian_Avila This article will give you more information about the LINKTOFORM expression:

help.appsheet.com - Column Type: App (Deep Links) Column Type: App (Deep Links) help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space