Hi Everyone, I would like to develop an app ...

Amylia_Ya
Participant I

Hi Everyone,

I would like to develop an app for attendance using QR code once again, however, the flow in reverse.

• I have a list of employees in excel. Once, employee attend the event they are required to scan the code and then the name in the list will be automatically removed from the list. So the one who didnโ€™t attend the event will

be remained in the list.

Is it possible to build an app that way?

Thanks.

0 2 309
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Amylia_Ya, Just in case it helps. There is a public app called โ€œRepeat Scanโ€ that I have modified a bit.

There is a table name called โ€œItemListโ€ where app owner needs to save look up list of item details (item name, description) and its barcode.

In the table โ€œRepeat Scanโ€ when you scan an item through Scan view of the app ,the โ€œRepeat Scanโ€ table field called

" Item Name" gets populated with the name of the Item with matching barcode from the ItemList table.I had tested it with barcodes by listing a few items.

This is a basic sample app but as per my understanding, it

with matches the principle that you are looking for.

In you case , Item list may be replaced by Person Name list. Your app will of course need more further logic.

Please browse at appsheet.com - AppSheet : mobile apps from spreadsheets : Repeat Scan - AppSheet AppSheet : mobile apps from spreadsheets : Repeat Scan - AppSheet appsheet.com

Kindly note. You will need to populate some test data in ItemList table. I wanted to retain my data but those items codes will not be available with you for scanning. Hence deleted my test data.

Top Labels in this Space