hi everyone! I'm having difficulty with deplo...

hi everyone! I’m having difficulty with deploying my first app. All the deployment checks are green and the app works perfectly on my login but my users get an error message saying I have a mismatch in the number of columns between table schema and the data. It suggests regenerating the table structure which I have done, but still doesn’t work. Any ideas?

0 4 341
4 REPLIES 4

Would you please check that the version number is the newest one in their phone?

I suggest you contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

@Gordon_DOCHERTY

It looks like you user is running version 43 while the current version is 115. It appears that you may have added or removed a column since version 43.

See this article help.appsheet.com - App Updates

App Updates help.appsheet.com

Harry2

@Gordon_DOCHERTY Hi Gordon, if you look at the app name in the error message, you’ll see that device was attempting to load version 1.000043 of the app. However, the latest version of the app is 1.000115. This occurred because in the app editor, you have marked version 1.000043 as the stable version of the app. To fix this problem, you can simply make that latest version (1.000115) the latest version. You can read more about versioning in this article:

help.appsheet.com - Maintaining a Stable App Version Maintaining a Stable App Version help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space