Hi everyone, is there a way to display Time o...

Hi everyone, is there a way to display Time or Duration with milliseconds? I have a time in a spreadsheet of 00:00:12.123, but when I try to display it in AppSheet in only displays as 00:00:12.

0 7 787
7 REPLIES 7

Unfortunately the smallest value to display in the app is the second.

Do you know if there are any plans for the introduction of milliseconds?

Iโ€™m afraid I donโ€™t know if there are any plans for that. I will check.

Now youโ€™ve got me curious what youโ€™re using milliseconds?!

No, our format only goes down to the granularity of seconds.

Iโ€™m building a simple app that will judge height. It has a [Start date] and [End date]. I press โ€˜startโ€™, drop an object, and press โ€˜stopโ€™ when it hits the ground. I get a height with the formula โ€œh=16t^2โ€, or in my case, โ€œ16*[Duration]*[Duration]โ€ but I need to have milliseconds to be accurate.

I saw in a different post that Appsheet does recognize milliseconds and can create a record of them, but that only happens upon creation of an Attachment File Name. Is there any way or hack to capture that data in something like TIMENOW()?

Hi, Iโ€™d be interested in formatting the duration type with milliseconds as well.
For registering Track records and lap times rounding off to the second is not specific enough.

Is there a workaround, formatting another type to get to 00:00:00.000 or 00:00.000 ?

Top Labels in this Space