Hi everyone, These few days thanks to the sup...

Hi everyone, These few days thanks to the support of this community, I have been able to create an app that collects answers for a series of questions and put it in google sheets.

Next, I want to create a simple report and generate automated email for every new row added.

What I want to do is to send details about the questions to which the answer is โ€œNOโ€ 1. Scan all the values in the new of the table and check for any value that matches โ€œNOโ€. 2. If the value is โ€œNOโ€ , set it as the start cell. Then collect the next 3 columns of the same row and display it

in something like this

Details of NO response to the question << Column Name of start cell >>

Detail 1 : <<Value of start cell + 1>> Detail 2 :<< Value of the start cell + 2>> Detail 3 : <<Value of start cell + 3 >>

1. Then again do 1 and 2 until the row is finished.

Is this logic possible?

edit : I didnโ€™t realize that you had to save the app for the create button to appear. I was thinking I just had to create the workflow for it to appear.

TL;DR How do i use IF or IFS expression to show certain selective information in my report? If the value of a cell is NO, i want to show certain information in the report that I would otherwise not show. How to use conditional branching in report generation?

0 1 305
1 REPLY 1

May I ask how many columns do you have totally?

Top Labels in this Space