Hi everyone! We had another episode of AppShe...

Hi everyone! We had another episode of AppSheet Office Hours earlier this week and took a deeper dive into some topics.

You can check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZctvTVkAzBo

_

Hereโ€™s what we talked about:

Rationale for building an attendance app | 4:40

For the Record A spreadsheet, does that mean in order to generate this sheet, you have to connect it to Zapier? | 23:30

How to set up your fields to capture data automatically | 25:45

How to create an action that will allow you to send the values on your roster | 28:36

Are the thumbs-up and thumbs-down a formatted version of a Yes/No type? | 29:38

Would the app get slower over time due to the attendance table getting longer and longer? | 32:20

Will images affect the sync time if the image is provided in an email report, for instance, but doesnโ€™t show up in the app itself anywhere? | 34:01

How can I remove an action when it isnโ€™t supposed to show upโ€”like if attendance for the day has already been taken? | 35:28

What if I want the date to be yesterday when Iโ€™m writing such an expression? (Follow-up) | 39:30

How to get Zapier to create records on your behalf (title for the demo??) ends at 55:40

Is the desk view for attendance based on setting a filtered table view? | 56:15

Clarification on how the data flows among the worksheet, AppSheet, and Zapier | 59:35

Could you please elaborate on If This, Then That (IFTTT)? | 1:02:31

The app has formulas in the records tableโ€”hereโ€™s how that works with Zapier. | 1:03:40

0 2 321
2 REPLIES 2

@Madeline_Clarke_AppS - Thanks for being so quick to post this!

Alsoโ€ฆ will the attendance app be shared here as a demo to review?

I enjoyed the webinar very much-thank you. I do have a question on Zapier that perhaps you can answer. If I have a roster of 30 people and take attendance 20 days per week, I assume that is considered

600 tasks per month. What Zapier plan would support that level of activity? Thank you very much.

Top Labels in this Space