Hi everyone, we're looking for people interes...

tony1

Hi everyone, we’re looking for people interested in testing out a new feature that lets you use voice commands with your app, similar to Siri or Google Assistant.

Take a look at this video and let me know if you’re interested in trying it out and giving feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pf07z96NOk

https://help.appsheet.com/ux/search-view

0 27 681
27 REPLIES 27

I want to try. Excellent work @tony

WOW Tony. THIS IS GREAT!!! Great work

Hi Tony, that’s great. Please add me to the test. Thanks!

Hi Tony, its awesome. Pls add me to ur test list. Thnx

Great work. Please add me to the test.

tony1

Thanks everyone. I’ve added your accounts to the trial. You should be able to use this starting tomorrow afternoon (Seattle time). Please email your feedback right to me: tony@appsheet.com

Just a couple of limitations that I want to note: - English only for now - Your device must be online - Web and Android only for now

Thanks!

Thanks!! @tony

@tony Cool, Thanks!

@tony

Can you add me , my account ID is 553416

Thank you a lot , I appreciate your amazing work , thank you again

tony1

Sure thing +Tarek Abualela Translate

tony1

(Should be live now)

It is LIVE, and it is GLORIOUS!

TY Brilliant AS people!!

I thought this would be using Google Search somehow, but it appears that it is writing custom expressions on the fly, is this correct? How does it work?

It is SO SMART!

To save space, I often run my Column names together for things that only Admin will look at, so instead of Deadline Date it’s [DeadlineDate].

When I just asked my new Search View “show me all Clients with deadlines in October”, it gave me the exact perfect results, even though my column name is not really even a word, squished together like that, SO smart!

“Show me all of Nastassia’s Clients” instantly gave me perfect results! I will, however, consider Search Protocol more now when choosing Column, Table, View

Names/Headers.

Throw me in the hat please… (GOOGLE) Account ID: 297211

@tony

Hi I accidentally made two accounts on appsheet With same email ID. one with google and the other with office365. This problem arose because I have same domain for both google and office365 Is there any way to merge them both You gave the access to my other account on office365. Can you add me with Account ID: 702142

tony1

@Sdfaheemuddin It’ll be active for you on our next deploy (at latest tomorrow)

@Stephen_Mattison Your app definition and your data values give a huge hint to the system about what something like “show me all of natassia’s clients” could possibly mean. It looks at the names of your tables, their columns, their relationships, and their data values and use that to guide its interpretation.

@tony does it look at display names and descriptions?

@tony Yes, of course, I built this App last week, HAHA!. Using smarter words in the future.

TYTY!

tony1

@Grant_Stead No, but that’s a good idea! It’d be nice to customize where it looks in the app definition for key words and phrases.

@tony especially since the description and display text is what the user actually sees

I’m not seeing the microphone icon in the search view. I see the eg:View … field greyed out but no microphone ??

I’m very very interested to try this out

Based on your video response time looks very good -

I definitely will use it - count me in

Yes please… very useful

YES, love it!

I have been amazed at the power of the [Address] column using Voice entry!

Usually, half way through speaking an address, the App will automatically pop up full Google Address choices based on what you have spoken (same thing happens when typing).

So now, I just speak the Street portion and zip code, pause and get the rest of my address auto-populated.

I can’t wait to see what magic comes from further Voice interface!!

TYTY AS!!

looks great. Please add me to the list to try out.

Awesome!

I would like to try.

Appsheet is just amazing! I would like to try it out.

Top Labels in this Space