Hi guys, day by day I´m discovering new featu...

Hi guys, day by day I´m discovering new features in this great tool, thanks so much for all the help you bring us. I´m on this situation…I have a table which shows the number of events our athletic club members have attended, and it´s ordered from the highest to the lowest number, what I´m trying is to Format this table so that the 1st has a gold medal () before his/her name, the 2nd has a silver medal() and so on the third one. Which format I have to use? Thanks so much!

0 3 308
3 REPLIES 3

When you add a format rule for the name, it will be placed before the name… not after. You need to find suitable icon from the icon list and then adjust the color.

Thanks Aleksi, I understand what you mean, but what I´m trying to find is that expression that will add an icon before the first row, other icon before the second row, and a third one before the third row, this table will change the positions so what I need is to choose the expression for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd row no matter who of the club members are. Is it possible? Thanks.

The easiest solution is this… group the table view with the “Carreras” and then add a suitable format filter for that group field. It’s not exactly what you are looking for, but could it be like that?

Top Labels in this Space