hi guys, i am trying to make an app with ico...

hi guys,

i am trying to make an app with icons, to refer to different sheets within the document, one of them is a form, how do I create it?

0 4 589
4 REPLIES 4

Please check this sample appโ€ฆ appsheet.com - Icon Main Menu - Example of how to make a gallery view of clickable icons Icon Main Menu - Example of how to make a gallery view of clickable icons appsheet.com

The table that identifies the icons must also identify the view to which the user is to be sent when the icon is clicked (e.g., View).

Then create an action (Behavior > Action) to (Do this) App: go to another view within this app that (Target) uses a deep link expression with the target view identified in the table to send the user to the desired view (e.g., =LINKTOVIEW([_THISROW].[View])).

Then attach the action to the deck/table/gallery being used to display the icons in UX > Views, view, BEHAVIOR > Event Actions > Row Selected.

yes, i tried following this app, manage to create an icon (app1), but when I press on it, it is refering to the picture (app2), instead to the form tamplet.

Top Labels in this Space