Hi guys, I am using one of the standard Inve...

Hi guys,

I am using one of the standard Inventory app templates, but I wondered if anybody can tell me how I can have my Current Stock quantity from the app synced back to a column in my original google sheet?

Thanks

0 2 364
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Info_Ftek, Based on description you have given, looks like you are currently using a virtual column to compute the current stock?

If it is so, one approach is to have the stock computed with a spreadsheet formula. Please take a look at the sample app โ€œInventory Managementโ€ mentioned below and Products table within it.

Or are you looking for something different.

appsheet.com - Inventory Management - An app for streamlining inventory updates. Inventory Management - An app for streamlining inventory updates. appsheet.com

@Suvrutt_Gurjar

Thanks so much for your suggestion. Yes correct, I am using the virtual column for computing the stock count, and had already tried using a spreadsheet formula in my current stock column but nothing I tried in the formula field would display on my google sheet (I tried =SUM([Related Purchases][Quantity]) - SUM([Related Sales][Quantity]) + [Initial Stock]โ€ฆ

and =Current Stock). I think itโ€™s to do with my spreadsheet formula not being quite right for syncing back to the spreadsheet. Cheers

Top Labels in this Space