Hi guys! I have a project with a MySQL data...

Hi guys!

I have a project with a MySQL database. So, the data has been saved but the AppSheet save images/files in diferents folders. When I get this file/image

fields the path is diferent of Appsheet url. Why it is happenning? I need to display this files/images in a website but the image do not appear.

0 4 478
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

When you use a SQL database like MySQL by default image files will be stored in the same cloud provider that app creatorโ€™s account is using and under the same folder that is named with this pattern: AppName-AppSheetID

If you want to access those image files from another website the image folder or the individual image files must be publicly shared. Have you done that?

Also read this article about displaying images: http://help.appsheet.com/ux/views/displaying-images-and-documents

ยฟcomo hiciste ese botรณn?

@Analista_Vega this is a website

Did you read the document in the link I sent you above? There is a paragraph in that document with this title: โ€œShowing Images in Google Sheetsโ€

It will explain how to make URL to the images in your app. Then in your website you should be able touse those URLs

Top Labels in this Space