Hi guys!!! I have everything set to send me a...

Hi guys!!! I have everything set to send me an email when an update is made but it does not, what could I be doing wrong? I have a premium plan.

0 4 360
4 REPLIES 4

tony1

@Fade_Plaza Workflow emails are sent to the app creatorโ€™s email address while the app is in prototype mode. Could that be the issue?

@Fade_Plaza

If that does not work see this article help.appsheet.com - Troubleshooting Workflow Emails

Troubleshooting Workflow Emails help.appsheet.com

@tony is already deployed, and check audit history and it doesnt appear my trouble. I see the article but I cant see the anwer yet.

@Fade_Plaza

I looked at app โ€œVista Clienteโ€ which is โ€œoTRA-401290-564550-623438-414905-564550โ€. I looked at workflow rule โ€œGatillo Clienteโ€.

That rule is triggered when you update table โ€œEvaโ€. There have not been any updates to the table in the past three days. You can check that yourself by looking at the audit history. As a result, the workflow rule is not being triggered.

If I am looking at the wrong app, please provide: 1. Your account id 2. The app name 3. The workflow rule name 4. The exact time in the audit history of the update for table โ€œEvaโ€. Looking for a specific app? - AppSheet appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space