Hi guys, I want to send email report to my ...

Hi guys,

I want to send email report to my email address. I know i can follow this tutorial(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAiDz8qSgBk), but i want the report to be combined into one pdf file instead of many pdf file.

In this turorial, it is sending 5 different email to the same person. Is there anyway i can combine all of the data from 5 different email into one?

Does anybody know how can i do that?

Thank you

0 5 369
5 REPLIES 5

Depending on your table structure, you may be able to use start expressions- see help.appsheet.com - Template Start Expressions Template Start Expressions help.appsheet.com

@Bellave_Jayaram Hi Bellave, thank you for your reply. I know i can use start expression. However, i do not want to structure my data into parent and child relationship.

How many columns and how many rows do you want in the PDF? One clunky way could be to use VCs and Concatenate formulas to create the text to be added to the PDF using the โ€œ โ€œ trick for carriage return.

@Bellave_Jayaram it really depends on how many rows the user has selected. It can go from as low as 1 to 20 or more each time.

@Jin_Tan You can use Start & End expressions without parent & child relationship though. You can read what ever table from your app for your Workflow email.

Top Labels in this Space