Hi guys, I'm a new appsheet user. I have some...

Hi guys, I’m a new appsheet user. I have some errors with my new app:

“Table ‘Trangtinh1’ has an implicit (RowNumber) key – if multiple users insert or delete entries concurrently, data loss can occur. Updates may apply to the wrong record or could fail entirely on some data sources”

How should i do to fix this???

0 4 339
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Minh_Duc_Phuong, the above message is a warning message,indicating that you may wish to assign a unique explicit key for each record of the said table…

(RowNumber) key is a system assigned key when app creator does not assign a key of her/his own.

Please go through the article mentioned below to

know more about keys-

help.appsheet.com - What is a Key? What is a Key? help.appsheet.com

can i ask u more issue??? i’ve already built a new app. My table has a column using formula ‘USERNAME()’ and type ‘name’. When i sign in my acount it works but other user not working in this app. I don’t know why?

help.appsheet.com - Require Sign-In: The Essentials Require Sign-In: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

Hi @Minh_Duc_Phuong Users’ accesses are set with their emails rather than just user names. ,Your users’ access will depend on the plan you have and Security settings you have in your app.

I strongly request you to go through the following article before doing any access related settings

help.appsheet.com - Security: The Essentials

Security: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space